As we renew and affirm our commitment to providing the highest level of support for U.S. manufacturers, our Top Five MEP Resolutions for 2016 are to:
- Better understand supply chain needs by providing manufacturers the services and technologies,¬†like¬†cybersecurity,¬†necessary for them to be competitive;
- Introduce manufacturers to the information, technology and services available within our parent agency, the preeminent National Institute of Standards and Technology;
- Find new ways to connect manufacturers with the incredible resources of the National Network of Manufacturing Institutes across the country;
- Help educate manufacturers about innovative new technologies that will support current and future growth opportunities;
- And most importantly, help business owners of manufacturing firms attract qualified and engaged people to help fill good paying manufacturing jobs during our best ever MFG Day in 2016!
The Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership national network of technical assistance providers are enabling the next great revolution in manufacturing by proudly supporting manufacturers across the United States of America.
Happy New Year!